At On Time Tech, we believe it’s our corporate responsibility to provide excellent IT services and support for businesses in San Francisco, CA. We also believe it’s our corporate responsibility to utilize our expertise and skills to offer valuable resources and time to charitable foundations.
Our team is dedicated to giving back to the community to improve the lives of those in need. We care deeply about the environment and the local community, so we contribute to the following programs:
- Relay for Life: The American Cancer Society hosts the Relay for Life to provide an opportunity for everyone in the community to participate in the fight against cancer.
- Team in Training: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education, and patient services. Team in Training offers various sports training programs for individuals to participate and contribute to the charity.
- Water 1st: Water 1st implements community-managed projects that integrate water supply, sanitation, and health education to serve families in the poorest communities around the world.
- Transform: Transform strives to create walkable communities with public transportation choices in the Bay area and California.
- Center for Media Justice: The Center for Media Justice aims to develop media and cultural conditions that strengthen movements for economic equity, racial justice, and human rights.
At On Time Tech, we believe a little bit of help can go a long way to change people’s lives and the world. To learn more about our philanthropy, give us a call at (415) 294-5250 or send us an email at email@example.com.