Find a San Francisco IT Company that Won’t Let You Down
“We have been working very closely with [a local San Francisco IT Company]…and are very displeased. Not only are their communication skills lacking, there’s no way for them to explain what is going on in a way that makes sense to us. They aren’t reliable or consistent.”
When you outsource your IT Infrastructure or hire a managed service provider to complete software implementation, you expect them to deliver expertise and excellent results. It can be a painful journey off-boarding an MSP that has let you down. However, the sooner you realize it’s not working out, the faster you can work on replacing them with a competent IT consulting firm, such as On Time Tech.
What Are the Signs It’s Time to Hire a New San Francisco IT Company?
The following signs include lapses in communication, performance and technological competence. The more of these signs that apply to your provider, the faster you should run in the other direction.
- Communication is poor. Unlike the customer in the quote above, you should feel empowered after talking to your MSP reps. Does your MSP supply a single point of contact to manage communications and crises? If you outsource your IT infrastructure, your MSP should know before you do if something is wrong with your network. On Time Tech provides regular status reports and alerts when issues do arise.
- Unexpected Downtime. When critical systems go down, your business slows to a crawl. Does your MSP provide fast resolution of system problems that arise? If downtime is impacting your organization on a regular basis, it may be time to switch providers.
- Slow Response Times. Hopefully, you don’t have emergency situations very often. When you’re concerned, however, you need an MSP that values your time and responds in a timely manner. And, you need a consulting firm that solves issues quickly. This is an unforgivable lapse. If your IT service provider leaves you hanging in the wind in an emergency — it’s time to call the conscientious experts at On Time Tech.
- Your MSP doesn’t understand your business. Is your IT managed service provider a knowledgeable partner you can trust? You’re hiring your MSP to manage one of your most important assets, your IT infrastructure. A learning curve in the beginning of an engagement is understandable. However, a good MSP needs a deep understanding of the issues impacting your industry and your particular business. This is a matter of paying attention and asking the right questions. If your MSP continuously offers bad advice based on a lack of familiarity with the needs of your company — come talk to us.
- Unreliable network. In a competitive world, not even small to midsize companies can survive with a network that crawls at a glacial pace. You’re paying your IT consultants to delivers fast, reliable network service. Don’t settle for excuses and promises. Lost data due to poor backups and continuous system failures can kill morale and cost you business. Don’t wait for things to get better — or worse. On Time Tech can do better.
- Insufficient security. Almost half of all hacks now target small businesses. If your MSP institutes lax security rules and only responds to threats reactively, they aren’t earning their keep. Make sure your IT service provider has security experts monitoring your systems and implementing the latest shields against ransomware, spear-phishing and custom malware. On Time Tech establishes potent security measures and proactively monitors employee activity that may put your business at risk.
Does On Time Tech Deliver Competent San Francisco IT Company?
San Fransico-based On Time Tech customer testimonials do a better job of showing how hard we work to keep your IT systems up and running. Long-time client Daniel T. says:
“I have found on time tech to be the ideal service to support the needs of small business. They manage to explain the process and work through IT problems in a way that can be understood by non-IT professionals. The support is set up in a way that suits the level of intervention required for the needs of the business. I have found the team to be responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. No question I had was too silly to ask. Thanks for your support.”
This is the feedback we love to hear and we’ll give you every reason we can think of to feel confident in our services. Contact us today to schedule an evaluation of your existing system and to find out what a qualified service provider can do for you.
My philosophy when starting OTT was I wanted to create a place that I would want to work at (fun and friendly.) Where there was no corporate politics and we could just do our job fixing things and helping people. We can help people with their technology and not be arrogant or condescending to people. We can actually make a difference in peoples lives and not just say it but do it.