Giving Back is Part of Our Company Culture!
That’s why clients across the Bay Area and Los Angeles trust the On Time Tech team. That's the reason we’ve been around since 2004. We aren’t the new kid on the block. We’re solid IT professionals driven by excellence.
We utilize our skills to help these fine charities do their good work and expand their efforts:
- Relay for Life - The American Cancer Society hosts the Relay for Life to provide an opportunity for everyone in the community to participate in the fight against cancer.
- Team in Training - The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education, and patient services. Team in Training offers various sports training programs for individuals to participate and contribute to the charity.
- Water 1st - Water 1st implements community-managed projects that integrate water supply, sanitation, and health education to serve families in the poorest communities around the world.
- Transform - Transform strives to create walkable communities with public transportation choices in the Bay Area and California.
- Center for Media Justice - The Center for Media Justice aims to develop media and cultural conditions that strengthen movements for economic equity, racial justice, and human rights.
We believe a little bit of help can go a long way.
And so, we do our part to make a difference in people’s lives here and around the world.
Join us in helping these worthy charities!