Looking to reduce the risk of online identity theft, phishing attacks, and various other forms of online fraud? In today’s technology-driven business world, passwords are stolen and hacked far too often. But fortunately, our team of IT experts strives to help you keep your online accounts secure to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive company and employee information.
On Time Tech is Pleased to Announce Our Recent Partnership with Scorpion Software to Offer Two-Factor Authentication!
When you’re looking to improve password security, look no further than our team of IT experts – We’ve partnered with Scorpion Software to offer AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication for businesses looking to maintain a higher level of password security and information confidentiality.
Now you’re probably wondering, “does my business really need to leverage two-factor authentication?” and simply put, yes. Consider this: most employees protect their logins with a simple password; however, passwords are notoriously insecure! In fact, a recent study found that 91% of all passwords are one of the 1,000 most common passwords!
Don’t Take Risks – AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication is the Most Reliable Form of Password Security!
As passwords continue to become increasingly simple to anticipate, it’s more important than ever before to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive company and employee information. When you choose to leverage AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication, you’re able to provide a secure and convenient login process for your employees, whether they’re in the office or working remotely.
But how does AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication work? Well, that’s simple: your employees authenticate themselves while logging in using two factors:
- Something they know: a PIN or security code.
- Something they have: a one-time password generated via smartphone.
Ultimately, this greatly reduces the risk of online identity theft, phishing attacks, and various other forms of online fraud. Plus, you’re guaranteed to benefit from a wide variety of features, such as:
- Password auditing: AuthAnvil tracks activity to help you meet compliance obligations while gaining visibility into password access and use.
- Flexible deployment: AuthAnvil can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud while scaling according to your unique business needs.
- Alert notifications: AuthAnvil sends alerts to notify you in the event of password security issues.
- Secure remote access: AuthAnvil offers remote desktop auto-login to help you connect to remote systems with a single click.
And that’s just the beginning! To learn more about AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication, give us a call at (415) 294-5250 or send us an email at email@example.com. On Time Tech offers the latest in IT security solutions designed to help you protect your sensitive company and employee information!