On Time Tech Partners with Leading IT Security Vendor, Sophos, to Offer Enterprise-Grade Firewalls to Protect Your Network!
Looking for the best network security services? Your network is constantly at risk for an attack. But fortunately, there’s no need to worry! On Time Tech has partnered with Sophos to offer network security services, including next-generation firewalls designed to protect your network while securing your web traffic.
While most business owners understand the importance of locks, alarms, and security cameras to protect their premises from theft or intrusions, many business owners forget to protect their business IT systems to prevent malicious activity from disrupting their day-to-day operations, or worse, stealing their confidential data and intellectual property.
There’s No Room to Take Unnecessary Risks – On Time Tech Has Partnered with Sophos to Offer Exceptional Network Security Services!
Did you know your network and computers are constantly at risk for an attack? Cybercriminals are becoming increasingly sophisticated, and depending on the attacker’s skill and motivation, an attack could easily result in costly data loss, excessive downtime, or even long-term reputational damage. In fact, malicious software can be designed to:
- Steal a portion of your hardware and bandwidth for it’s own purposes, such as hosting pirated software.
- Access, destroy, or steal some or all of your business-critical data, including customer records and financial information.
- Enter and bring down your network to cause disruption to your day-to-day operations – leaving you unproductive and unable to work.
Ultimately, the possibilities are endless – and it’s up to you to make sure you’re taking the proper precautions to protect your network. When you choose to leverage our enterprise-grade firewalls, you’re able to rest assured knowing you’re able to:
- Detect and block modern day threats: Advanced threat protection combines various technologies to detect and block traffic to command and control hosts while preventing modern day threats from accessing your network.
- Set and enforce user policies: A URL filter allows you to select from over 100 categories to prevent access to malicious and nonproductive websites while setting policies for certain users.
- View detailed web-activity reports: Policies are easy to build and customizable web-activity reports allow you to keep an eye on web activity, such as domains visited and bandwidth consumed.