The tools you’ve always wanted are finally here…and they’re affordable.
Your enterprise-level competitors have been using them for years. And you’ve wished that you could use them too. Now those tools are available to you – affordably – in the cloud.
The cloud is revolutionizing the way business is done!
That’s good news. Why? Simplifying maintenance, systems controls, and cybersecurity allow for… Wait for it… GREATER uptime, HIGHER productivity, and BIGGER profits!
In addition, all the equipment you purchase and implement needs to be monitored and supported. As time goes on, the costs add up quickly. The cloud, on the other hand, saves you tons of money and time as you access your data and applications stored in a secure facility away from your office. You’ll benefit from:
- Better collaboration as your employees can access important information from any device or location – allowing them to work together on projects anytime, anywhere.
- Greater security against all types of threats as all data stored and in transit will be encrypted and protected with a multitude of enterprise-grade security measures.
- Less maintenance as updates will be consistently applied as needed, so you never have to worry about whether or not your staff members are applying updates again.
- Simplified growth because you’re able to add more users, storage space, and other options as needed to ensure your business can scale easily when the time comes.
- Fast disaster recovery as the cloud lets you rest assured knowing you’re able to access important systems and information in the event of disasters, such as power outages or cyber-attacks.
On Time Tech provides various cloud services depending on your unique needs, including the following:
- Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft’s suite of productivity tools, including Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
- Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite: Microsoft’s suite of hosted server applications, including SharePoint and Exchange.
- Virtualization Solutions: Virtualize your desktops for greater cost savings and performance, simplified software licensing, and easier manageability.
- Fully Managed Cloud: Keep your software and data on our cloud so you don’t need to spend huge amounts of money and time managing them.
We make the cloud work for you because we know every business has unique needs and requirements when it comes to their systems and data. You’ll experience far fewer issues compared to on-premises equipment because we take care of everything – from maintenance to security to ongoing support and updates – so you just sit back and enjoy anytime, anywhere accessibility.
Move to the cloud now with On Time Tech helping you every step of the way. Call (415) 294-5250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about our cloud services in San Francisco and surrounding areas.