Giving back is part of our company culture.
We love our work, but we want to make a difference in our community too! We could talk about “corporate responsibility”… And yes, we think that every business should be philanthropic. But here’s the deal. We LOVE helping our chosen charities! They’re awesome, and they do astounding work every day.
We utilize our skills to help these fine charities do their good work and expand their efforts.
- Relay for Life: The American Cancer Society hosts the Relay for Life to provide an opportunity for everyone in the community to participate in the fight against cancer.
- Team in Training: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education, and patient services. Team in Training offers various sports training programs for individuals to participate and contribute to the charity.
- Water 1st: Water 1st implements community-managed projects that integrate water supply, sanitation, and health education to serve families in the poorest communities around the world.
- Transform: Transform strives to create walkable communities with public transportation choices in the Bay area and California.
- Center for Media Justice: The Center for Media Justice aims to develop media and cultural conditions that strengthen movements for economic equity, racial justice, and human rights.
We believe a little bit of help can go a long way.
And so, we do our part to make a difference in people’s lives…
….here, and around the world. Join us in helping these worthy charities!