You’ve worked hard to earn your reputation as a leading company in San Francisco.
It’s time to start protecting that reputation with business continuity planning that keeps you up and running – serving your customers whenever they need you (and getting new customers while you’re at it!) Business continuity planning keeps you ready for whatever comes your way, such as:
- Ransomware, malware, or any other form of cybercrime
- Power outages
- Infrastructure failure
- Natural disasters (hurricanes, floods, etc.)
- Human errors
- And any other occurrence resulting in downtime
Our team will help you stay prepared with a business continuity plan that outlines a set of procedures to be taken in the event of serious, unplanned disruptions to your operations. You can rest assured knowing:
- We’ll make full backups of your ENTIRE network on a regular basis – from applications to files to programs to operating systems – all of your infrastructure and information will be ready to recover quickly if needed.
- We’ll ensure you have both cloud-based and local backups so you’re always able to recover, even if something happens onsite, such as a fire or flood, that damages equipment.
- We’ll have your back in the event of server failure. How so? Simple: We can get you back up and running on our backup appliance while we handle taking care of the server that’s down.
For events that cannot be prevented, such as a natural disaster or human error, our business continuity planning accounts for the following:
- Notification: Outlining who needs to be contacted and when to contact them because parties with an interest in the system or data stored on the system need to know, and understand, what’s happening.
- Isolation: All damage must be isolated immediately, so the damage (and risk) doesn’t spread further. This is especially vital in the event of a cyber-attack to minimize the impact.
- System repairs: Systems that are damaged or in need of repair will be repaired as quickly as possible to ensure normal business operations can continue – reducing the likelihood of customer loss.
When you choose to plan for the unexpected and unavoidable, you’re able to benefit from the opportunity to review the weaknesses and threats facing your company. Although nobody wants to focus on the dreaded “what if” questions, it’s more important than ever before to keep your company operating in a manner that’s recoverable in a moment’s notice.
Our team will make sure you and your staff members fully understand how to react in a challenging time as we:
- Give you a documented procedure: A detailed plan will outline the appropriate reaction to any level of disaster, in order to make sure you’re able to recover and everyone is safe.
- Practice the plan on a regular basis: You can rest assured knowing everything works smoothly as we’ll practice the plan with you on a regular basis – ensuring everyone knows their part.
- Test the backups often: We’ll monitor and test the backups periodically to ensure functionality and recoverability. If on the off chance, something fails, we’ll remediate the issue immediately.
As the leading IT support company in San Francisco, On Time Tech is there for you when those day-to-day mishaps happen. We keep you ready for the unexpected at ALL times so you’re always able to serve your customers.
Call (415) 294-5250 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our business continuity planning now. On Time Tech is the preferred choice for businesses looking for trusted IT support in San Francisco and surrounding areas.