Is Your San Francisco IT Company Talking To You About Upgrading Your Windows Small Business Server 2003?
Lack of communication with your IT company is a major problem.
Does it feel like you don’t have a true partnership with your IT team? If so, it’s probably time you start looking for new support. If your team isn’t responsive and ready to provide for your needs then they’re not really doing their job. Is your business in The City by The Bay hearing about migration from Windows Small Business Server 2003? If not you might be in trouble.
Any business still running on that sever when support ends in just a few short months will be exposed to several risks.
Time is Running Out
- Creating a plan to navigate the changeover will be dependent on the unique IT environment of your small business – that’s why you need a reliable team of experts to assist you with the transition.
- Migrating will involve carrying-over your existing workload, so you need to be sure you have the right plan in place to do that effectively. Microsoft plans to end support for Windows Small Business Server 2003 on July 14, 2015.
Don’t Let Your Business Suffer
- Software upgrades and new hardware that come out after support for Windows Small Business Sever 2003 ends are not going to be compatible with the old sever. Your business will be stuck working with outdated tools and unable to reap the benefits of new technology.
- You read about new cyber threats every day, and they’re very real. Your network won’t be properly equipped to handle security once support ends. You’ll no longer receive bug fixes or security patches and your system will be left vulnerable.
- Has your current IT company been ignoring compliance regulations? Depending on the type of small business you run, you may fail to meet your industry requirements once support for Windows Server 2003 ends. The result? Major financial penalties as well as potential lost business. Is it really worth it?
Don’t get left in the cold just because your IT team doesn’t have what it takes to properly care for your needs. Get in contact with experts who will help your small business when you need it most. Reach out to On Time Tech at email@example.com or by phone at (415) 294-5250.